Submissions for Poster Presentations
Our Annual Symposium will be held virtually from Thursday-Saturday June 17-19, 2021. We are currently inviting submission of posters to be displayed at the DSMIG-USA® Symposium.
You may wish to consider submitting:
Original clinical research findings. All research abstracts should be organized according to the following format: Background / Primary Question, Design, Methods, Results.
- A case presentation that is particularly instructive
- An informational poster about a new program initiative or update
- Adult health care literature review - we have several unclaimed topics remaining*
- A review of the literature about treatment options for Adult conditions**
*Authors should use the previously submitted adult health review posters (2014-2020) as a starting point. f you are not the original author of the previous review poster, but wish to work on the topic, consider contacting that author and work as a team
**You should perform an updated search to identify publications focusing on treatment aspects.
If you are interested in submitting an abstract/poster you will need to do the following:
- Abstract Limit 250 words
- Abstracts should be attached as a Word document (see link above for form to submit)
- Title your Word file as Abstract DSMIG 2021 “2-3 word title”, last name – of corresponding author
- Provide full names of all authors, and corresponding authors names and emails
- If your Abstract is selected, you will be required to submit your poster was an ePoster Powerpoint slide AND an accompanying 2-3 minute Video Poster Presentation. These will both be due by 5PM on May 22, 2021.
You must register for the virtual conference if you are planning to display a poster.
- Abstract submissions are due no later than Due by 5PM EST on April 12, 2021 *Late submissions will not be accepted*
- You will be notified of the committee’s decision promptly.
- Pre-formatted Poster templates in power-point are available download templates here
- All ePosters (in Powerpoint) and Video Presentation must be submitted no later than 5PM on May 22, 2021.
Please send any questions to: DSMIGUSAPosters@gmail.com