Submissions for Poster Presentations
The Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group (DSMIG-USA®) Annual Symposium will be held virtually Thursday, June 16th - Saturday, June 18th.
You must register for the Welcome reception / Poster Viewing if you are planning to display a poster.
You may wish to consider submitting:
- Original clinical research findings
- A case presentation that is particularly instructive
- An informational poster about a new program initiative or update
Abstract Submissions: Due by Noon Friday April 15, 2022
If you are interested in submitting an abstract/poster you will need to submit the following:
- Abstract Limit 200 words
- The Abstracts should be uploaded as Word document.
- Title your Word file as Abstract DSMIG 2022 “2-3 word title”, last name – of corresponding author
- Indicate whether it is original research, case presentation or informational poster
- Provide full names of all authors, and underline corresponding authors name
- Please agree to the release form with your Abstract.
IIR YOUR POSTER IS SELECTED, ePoster / Video Poster Presentation Submissions and Video Consent will be Due by Noon Monday May 23nd 2022 *This year, all posters will be submitted as an ePoster PowerPoint slide, AND ALL and all poster presenters will also submit a 3-minute Video Poster Presentation.
- There will be a Virtual “Poster Display Room” where posters will be presented. There will also be a live Q&A Poster Session during the Symposium.
- Title your PowerPoint file as Poster DSMIG 2022 “2-3 word title”, last name – of corresponding author
- Your posters will also be video-presented with live Q&A during the symposium. Please create a 2-3-minute video explaining your poster.
- Title your Video file as Video DSMIG 2022 “2-3 word title”, last name – of corresponding author
- Please make this recording using zoom. We are asking that you please keep your video ON during the recording, so that viewers can see you and your poster / poster slides. A link to a tutorial on how to make their recording, can be found here: https://youtu.be/vthZdk6_vx0.
- During the poster viewing sessions, we expect you to be “live” and available to answer questions during poster Q&As.
- All attendees that will be live in the poster rooms will need to provide consent.
- Abstracts and Signed Release form due Noon Friday April 15, 2022
- PowerPoint ePosters, Poster Presentations Videos, and Video Consent form due Noon Monday, May 23, 2022
- *Please note: Due to technological needs, we cannot accept late submissions
Please send any questions to: DSMIGUSAPosters@gmail.com